Imagin’Action image contest 2019
SBE announces the fourth “IMAGIN’ACTION” image contest!
Launched on February 2019 on the SBE social media and websites.
Deadline and how to participate
Submit your images in electronic format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 30th, 2019.
Extract of Rules
- NOTE that the winner will be chosen 50% from public vote. Stay tunned with SBE social media: / !
- Submissions are limited to max 3 images per contestant.
- Images may be obtained by any method, but must have a direct connection to biophysics.
- All images submitted must include a title and a short description (max. 50 words).
- The winner will be chosen among pre-selected images (max. 10) as a result of the following procedure: a) 50% out of Popular vote in SBE social media: / (between May 10th, 2019 and May 31st, 2019. b) 50% out of punctuation given by a panel of judges.
- The prize, sponsored by Hamamatsu Spain, will consist on a certificate and a contribution of € 250 to cover travel expenses to attend the 12 th EBSA – 10 th ICBP-IUPAP biophysics congress (Madrid, Spain, 20th – 24th July 2019).
- The winner and two other finalists will have their images displayed in the main hall at the location of the 12 th EBSA – 10 th ICBP-IUPAP biophysics congress (Madrid, Spain, 20th – 24th July 2019).