40th FEBS Congress
40th FEBS Congress: The Biochemical Basis of Life. July 4 – 9, 2015, Berlin (Germany).
Bursaries will be available for young scientists (age limit 35) who submit an abstract and are members of a FEBS Constituent Society. Furthermore, for all of the YSF participants, FEBS will supply travel grants and pay for full board during the Forum, and for the accommodation and registration at the FEBS Congress.
Young members of SEBBM (under 36) are eligible for support to attend this meeting. See link below.
- March 2nd 2015, Deadline for submission
- March 2nd 2015 , Online application for FEBS bursaries
- May 4th 2015 , Online application for SEBBM bursaries
- Find fresh information about this event in the Web Site of FEBS and in the Conference Web Site.
- For instructions to apply to SEBBM bursaries, please follow this link.
- Satelite meeting of 40th FEBS Congress: 15th FEBS Young Scientists (YSF) Forum. July 2 – 4, 2015.