Joint 12th EBSA 10th ICBP – IUPAP Biophysics Congress
12th EBSA 10th ICBP – IUPAP Biophysics Congress
Biophysics for Life and Technology
Madrid, 20 – 24 July 2019
A call for late abstracts is open until June 3rd.
Full program available at www.ebsa-iupap2019.org. It includes:
- Plenaries from two Nobel Laureate:
Greg Winter, UK and
Stefan Hell, Germany
- 6 more outstanding biophysicists:
Jennifer Lippincott-Schwartz, USA
Patricia Bassereau, France
Greg Voth, USA
Eva Nogales, USA
Julio Fernandez, USA
Madan Rao, India
- The Avanti EBSA Award Brunno Anthony, France
- The EBSA Young Investigator Award Pere Roca-Cusachs, Spain
- The IUPAP Young Scientist Prizes in Biological Physics:
Knut Drescher, Germany and
Nikta Fakhari, USA
- 30 simposia on the most advanced areas of current Biophysics
- Bursaries deadline: 22 March 2019 (extended deadline)
- Abstract submission deadline: 27 March 2019 (extended deadline)
- Presenters registration deadline to be published in Abstract book: 7 May 2019 (extended deadline)
- Early registration deadline: 7 May 2019 (extended deadline)
- Biophysical Society Poster Award: 31 May 2019. Twelve awards will be given (each US$500). In order to participate, students must complete an application form.
- Late abstracts: until June 3rd.
For more information, please visit the EBSA 10th ICBP – IUPAP Biophysics Congress Website.