2016 – Predoctoral training contracts
National Programme for the Promotion of Talent and Its Employability
National Sub-Programme for Training
Deadlines: 13/09/2016 – 27/09/2016. Please note that applicants must first contact eligible research groups (see below), who may have set their own time limits.
The grants will include support for the funding of contracts, support for stays in other labs and support to cover the costs of enrollment in doctoral courses.
Eligible Biophysics groups
Positions announced from this site with links to specific information:
- Membrane nanomechanics (Biophysics Unit, University of the Basque country) at Bilbao. PI: Dr. Vadim Frolov.
- De novo engineering and evolution of enzymes (Department of Physical Chemistry, University of Granada. PI: Dr. José Manuel Sánchez-Ruiz.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- At the time of filing the application, applicants must be able to be enrolled, or accepted, into a doctoral program for the academic year 2015/2016.
- Are not eligible for this call, students who have already started (prior to the submission of the application) a predoctoral training financed under the “State Plan of Research, Development and Technological Innovation” or any of the previous National Plans.
- May also not be applicants, those who have enjoyed more than twelve months of a predoctoral contract before the date of the application.
Find full instructions by following the Links below.
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad: National Programme for the Promotion of Talent and Its Employability 2016 (in Spanish).
- Full list of Projects eligible for contracts.