XI NMR Summer School at Jaca
Manuel Rico NMR School | XI NMR Summer School. March Sunday 21 June to Friday 26 June 2015, University Residence of Jaca, Huesca, (Spain).,
Course Web Site: Follow this Link
The course is designed for graduate and PhD students, postdocs, technical staff of NMR facilities and, in general, to people from academy and industry interested in gaining a new level in the mastery of NMR techniques. It covers theoretical aspects, state-of-the-art methods and applications in fields as diverse as molecular chemistry, materials, biology and medicine, including solution-, semisolid- and solid-state NMR techniques.
Specialized Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) group of the RSEQ (GERMN).
- Dr. Teodor Parella, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Prof. Fernando López-Ortiz, Universidad de Almería.
- Pre-registration: 31st March 2015. As the number of course attendees is limited by the Residence Facilities, pre-registration is strongly recommended.
- Registration: 1st June 2015.
- For contact info, program and other details, please Follow this Link
- NMR group of the RSEQ – GERMN.
- University residence of Jaca.