15th International School of Biological Magnetic Resonance
Ettore Majorana Centre, Erice Sicily (Italy), May 20th – 28th 2017
This course focuses on recent advances in molecular biophysics and structural biology, as applied to key problems in modern biomedical research. Lectures will cover the principles of structural biology (x-ray crystallography, NMR, Electron microscopy, computation) and biophysics (spectroscopy, kinetics, single-molecule studies), together with recent research results. The long format of the course encourages extensive discussion and life-long collaboration and friendship. Students and postdoctoral researchers from a wide range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- D. Ardissino, Universitá di Parma, IT.
- W. Clemons, Caltech, US.
- M. Delepierre, Institute Pasteur, Paris, FR.
- K. Deisseroth, Stanford University, US.
- A. Gronenborn, University of Pittsburgh, US.
- T. Kirchhausen, Harvard University, US.
- M. Levitt, Stanford University, US.
- A. McPherson, UC Irvine, US.
- J.D. Puglisi, Stanford University, US.
- S. Quake, Stanford University, US.
- P. Selenko, FMP – Berlin, GE & Weizmann Institue, ISR.
- G. Skiniotis, University of Michigan, US.
- L. Stryer, Stanford University, US.
- W. Sundquist, University of Utah, US.
- S. Uemura, The University of Tokyo, JP.
- E. Viani Puglisi, Stanford University, US.