The Heart by Numbers: Integrating Theory, Computation and Experiment to Advance Cardiology
Biophysical Society Thematic Meeting
September 4-7, 2018, Berlin, Germany.
- May 7th, 2018. Abstract submission
- June 4, 2018. Early bird registration
The focus on mathematical and biophysical models coupled with experiments sets this meeting apart from cardiological and biological meetings. The meeting will be highly interdisciplinary with contributions from medicine, biology, physics, bioengineering, and mathematics.
- Cell level: modelling of excitation contraction coupling, sarcomere models, metabolic modelling, ROS signalling, spatially resolved models and subcellular structures.
- Hemodynamics: flow in atria and ventricles, aortic flow, valve stenosis replacement, stenting.
- Organ level: Electrophysiology, Mechanics, total heart function, personalization.
- Modelling diseases: arrhythmia, antitachypacing and defibrillation, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
Please, visit the Meeting Web Site.