Synthetic Biology in Action
EMBO | Practical Course: Synthetic Biology in Action. 8 – 20 Jun 2015, EMBL Heidelberg (Germany).
Course Web Site: Follow this Link
This course attempts to foster methodological interfaces between molecular biologists, physicists and engineers in order to design biological objects with new-to-nature properties. Therefore, the program includes a series of lectures by top experts in the field and an intensive experimental schedule.
- Advanced genetic tools for genome engineering
- Standardized measurements of gene expression flow
- Multiple assembly of DNA segments for constructing biosensing and biocatalytic devices
- Computer-assisted design of genetic circuits
- 12 Mar 2015, Application
- Find more information in the Course Web Site.
- See here a complete list of 2015 EMBO Events.