PhD Positions in BioNanoScience @ ICFO
The BioNano program at ICFO aims at a holistic understanding of biological function and mechanisms of molecular regulation at the nanoscale within the full complexity of living cells.
Through visualization, molecular manipulation and ultra-sensitive bio-sensing we ultimately expect to impact application solutions for the treatment and preventive diagnosis of diseases, including targeted nanomedicine. We are looking for outstanding students with background in Experimental Physics, Biophysics, Biology or related areas.
- Cell Biophysics & Physical Biology
- Development of nano-tools for quantitative bio-imaging
- Plasmonics for Biology and NanoMedicine
- Intracellular dynamics and nanoscopy
- Membrane-based nanomechanobiology
Please visit the BioNano program at ICFO.