PhD and Postdoc Positions at the Institute of Photonic Sciences
Attractive opportunities to young scientists
The Institute of Photonic Sciences – ICFO, a world-class multidisciplinary research centre located in Barcelona (Spain) is expanding its activities in Biophysics.
We are looking for outstanding candidates, highly motivated and with backgrounds in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biophysics or Experimental physics with a strong and genuine interest in biology.
Research topics include, but are not limited to:
- Super-resolution imaging of mechanotransduction in cell adhesion
- MechanoBiology and cell membrane organization
- Cell Biology of intracellular trafficking
- Molecular mechanisms of HIV –capture in antigen-resenting cells
- Spatiotemporal nanoscale visualization of the glyconectome
Highly stimulating international scientific environment in an attractie location, close to other major research centres. ICFO offers top class infrastructure, fully equipped BioLabs, electronic and mechanical workshops.
How to apply
Candidates must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquires regarding open positions and the application procedure. Scientific inquires related to Biophysics at ICFO should be addressed to Prof. María García-Parajo.