ITN Fellowships – Doctorate on Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
ITN Fellowships Call
A Consortium of 12 European Universities and 14 associated partners, including 9 private companies, under the coordination of the Universidad Autonoma of Madrid, offers 15 fully-funded 3-year PhD fellowships within a European Joint Doctorate Program in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (EJD-TCCM).
- The grants are funded under the framework of the Innovative Training Networks (ITN) of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions.
- The research projects are focused on three fields (see the List of projects offered):
- Molecular materials
- Biomolecules at the frontier for new therapies
The EJD-TCCM consortium offers:
- A 3 year European Joint Doctorate with cross-disciplinary thesis research in a vibrant, international scientific environment.
- Supervision and mentorship by a team of internationally renowned experts.
- Advanced training opportunities (scientific, skills, career) in English.
- The fellowships are funded under an Innovative Training Network
15th April, 2015