Imagin’Action image contest 2016
Set free the art of science: SBE is pleased to announce the first “IMAGIN’ACTION” image contest!
Launched on April 11th 2016 on the SBE social media and websites.
Deadline and how to participate
Submit your images in electronic format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 13th, 2016.
- NOTE that the winner will be chosen 50% from public vote. Stay tunned with SBE social media!
- Submitters must be registered members of SBE.
- Submissions are limited to max 3 images per contestant.
- Images may be obtained by any method, but must have a direct connection to biophysics.
- All images submitted must include a title and a short description (max. 50 words).
- The winner will be chosen among pre-selected images (max. 30) as a result of the following procedure: a) 50% out of Popular vote in SBE social media (between May 14th and May 29th 2016. b) 50% out of punctuation given by a panel of judges.
- The prize will consist on a free inscription to the 5th SBE/ SPBf meeting (Porto June 15th-17th 2016) plus a sum of money to cover € 250 travel expenses.
- The winner and two other finalists will have their images displayed in the main hall at the location of the 5th SBE/ SPBf meeting (Porto June 15th-17th 2016).