Grants for predoctoral training contracts (former FPI)
National Programme for the Promotion of Talent and Its Employability
National Sub-Programme for Training
The grants will include support for the funding of contracts, support for stays in other labs and support to cover the costs of enrollment in doctoral courses.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
- At the time of filing the application, applicants must be able to be enrolled, or accepted, into a doctoral program for the academic year 2015/2016.
- Are not eligible for this call, students who have already started (prior to the submission of the application) a predoctoral training financed under the “State Plan of Research, Development and Technological Innovation” or any of the previous National Plans.
- May also not be applicants, those who have enjoyed more than twelve months of a predoctoral contract before the date of the application.
15/06/2015 – 29/06/2015
See a List of Eligible Projects and full instructions following the Links below
- See Biophysics Positions announced in this site.
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad: National Programme for the Promotion of Talent and Its Employability 2015 (in Spanish).
- Full list of Projects eligible for contracts.