Grants for contracts ‘Juan de la Cierva’ – 2015
“Juan de la Cierva” (JdC) training / admission grants
Find below a list of Biophysics Positions for this call announced in this site.
Deadlines: Closing date for postdoc applicants: February 3rd, 2016; for centres: February 10th, 2016.
Financed by the ministry of economy and competitiveness (Government of Spain), the objective of this call is to promote employment of young researchers in Spanish research institutions. The grants will be awarded for a period of two years.
Conditions and application
- Nationality: There are no restrictions of nationality.
- Types of grant: There are two modalities, with specific conditions. See in the call package full restrictions for eligibility:
- JdC – training grants are for young scientist who got their degree after January 1st, 2014. The host institution for this postdoc must be different from the one where they obtained their PhD.
- JdC – admission grants are for scientist who got their PhD degree between January 1st, 2011 and December 31st, 2013.
- For the two modalities, the applications are presented through the host centres.
- For more information and instructions to apply, please visit the following web-sites:
List of positions announced in this site with links to specific information:
- Project: Protein Folding and Conformational Diseases.
Host group: Conformational Diseases Lab at the Institute of Biotechnology and Biomedicine, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Project: Host cell recognition of bacteriophage fibre and tailspike proteins.
Host group: Structural biology of viral fibres, CNB-CSIC, Madrid.
- Project: Image processing in Electron and Soft-X-ray microscopies.
Host group: Biocomputing Unit of the Spanish National Center for Biotechnology, CNB-CSIC, Madrid.