ERC Consolidator Grant – 2015 Call
Deadline: 12nd March 2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time) for registration and electronic proposal submission
Latest information for applicants.
ERC Consolidator Grants are designed to support excellent Principal Investigators at the career stage at which they may still be consolidating their own independent research team or programme. Applicant Principal Investigators must demonstrate the ground-breaking nature, ambition and feasibility of their scientific proposal.
Size and Profile
- May be awarded up to a maximum of EUR 2 000 000 for a period of 5 years. Up to an additional EUR 750 000 can be requested in the proposal to cover (a) eligible “start-up” costs.
- The Principal Investigator shall have been awarded their first PhD over 7 and up to 12 years prior to 1 January 2015.
- A competitive candidate must have already shown research independence and evidence of maturity.
- For a complete information including applicable rules, eligibility conditions, evaluation and Submission Service, please visit the
Call Web Site.
- Latest information for applicants.