Biophysical Society Thematic Meetings 2015
Thematic Meetings organized by the Biophysical Society. 2015: Taipei, Madrid, Rio de Janeiro, Stellenbosch.
Each year, the Biophysical Society sponsors small focused-topic meetings that are organized by Society members. The Society provides partial financial support in the range of $10,000 in addition to complete meeting management, including all web and onsite components.
List of 2015 Thematic Meetings
- New Biological Frontiers Illuminated by Molecular Sensors and Actuators
- Dates: June 28 – July 1, 2015
- Place: National Taiwan University, Taipei (Taiwan)
- Deadline: Abstract submision March 1, 2015
- Biophysics of Proteins at Surfaces: Assembly, Activation, Signaling
- Dates: October 13-15, 2015
- Place: Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid (Spain)
- Deadline: Abstract submision June 15, 2015. Early Registration June 23, 2015
- Polymers and Self- Assembly: From Biology to Nanomaterials
- Dates: October 25-30, 2015
- Place: Brazilian Center of Research in Physics,
Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Deadline: Abstract submision June 22, 2015. Early Registration July 27, 2015
- Biophysics in the Understanding, Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Dates: November 16-20, 2015
- Place: Spier Wine Estate | Stellenbosch, Western Cape (South Africa)
- Deadline: Abstract submision July 20, 2015. Early Registration August 24, 2015
For updated information, please visit the 2015 Thematic Meetings Web Site.
Submit a proposal for New Thematic Meetings: See here Criteria and Instructions for new submissions.