BioNanoVision of cellular architecture: from the nucleus to the cell membrane
25 – 27 May 2016, ICFO – the Institute of Photonic Sciences, Barcelona, Catalonia (Spain).
BioNanoVision will bring together a multidisciplinary group of world-leading scientists to further our understanding on the fundamental molecular mechanisms that regulate cellular architecture. These will include experts from the optical nanoscopy field, biophysicists, cell biologists, chemists and statistical physicists. We will place a special emphasis on the technologies that are enabling the visualization of molecular components at function with unprecedented spatiotemporal resolution.
- Early bird registration and abstract submission: 15th March 2016
- Late registration: 15th April 2016
- Day one: New technological advances in super-resolution and single molecule imaging
- Day two: Cell membrane architecture and membrane trafficking
- Day three: Nuclear architecture
Please visit www.icrea-bionanovision2016.com