16th SBE Congress
Annual Meeting of the Spanish Biophysical Society. June 6 – 8, 2017, Sevilla (Spain).
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, it is a great honor to invite you to attend the 16th Congress of the Spanish Biophysical Society – SBE, which will be held at cicCartuja on 6-8 June 2017.
The scientific program is comprised of Plenary Lectures, together with Parallel Symposia focused on the most challenging topics in Biophysics. Symposia will include not only invited talks addressed by well-recognized scientists but also short communications selected from submitted abstracts. In this regard, an effort to give preference to young researchers will be made.
The program leaves enough time for fruitful and lively discussions, especially during Poster Sessions. The singularity of the 16th Congress of SBE is the activity Biophysics in the City, which aims to bring Biophysics closer to society.
As per usual, reduced registration fees will be charged to participants who are SBE members. Moreover, a number of grants funded by SBE to encourage young researchers’ participation are available.
We will endeavor for the 16th Congress of SBE network meeting to have a high rate of participation, since throughout the years our Congress became the perfect forum for scientists doing research in Biophysics.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Seville.
Irene Díaz-Moreno, Chair of the Organizing Committee
- Nominations for SBE Prizes: January 30th 2017.
- Imagin’Action image contest: February 19th 2017.
- Application for Bursaries: February 19th 2017.
- Early Registration (low fee): March 26th 2017 (extended).
- Late Registration and Abstract Submission: April 15th 2017.
- A final version of the Abstracts Book has been carefully edited by Biofísica. You can find it at the PDF Archive, or download it directly from here.
- The Chairman of the Congress, Vicente Aguilella, has written a nice account of the Congress
- Please, visit also the Congress Web Site.