14th International School of Biological Magnetic Resonance
Future of Molecular Biophysics
Ettore Majorana Centre, Erice Sicily (Italy), May 7th – 17th 2016
This course focuses on recent advances in molecular biophysics and structural biology, as applied to key problems in modern biomedical research. Lectures will cover the principles of structural biology (x-ray crystallography, NMR, Electron microscopy, computation) and biophysics (spectroscopy, kinetics, single-molecule studies), together with recent research results. The long format of the course encourages extensive discussion and life-long collaboration and friendship. Students and postdoctoral researchers from a wide range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- L. Banci, University of Florence, IT.
- Z. Bryant, Stanford University, US.
- W. Clemons, Caltech, US.
- M. Delepierre, Institute Pasteur, Paris, FR.
- M. Ehrenberg, University of Uppsala, SE.
- A. Gronenborn, University of Pittsburgh, US.
- T. Kirchhausen, Harvard University, US.
- M. Levitt, Stanford University, US.
- D. Lina, Universita di Parma, IT.
- A. McPherson, UC Irvine, US.
- O. Nureki, The University of Tokyo, JP.
- J.D. Puglisi, Stanford University, US.
- S. Quake, Stanford University, US.
- P. Selenko, Institute of Molecular Pharmacology, GE.
- G. Skiniotis, University of Michigan, US.
- E. Viani, Stanford University, US.
- A. Yonath, Weizmann Institute of Science, IL.
All participants are invited to make oral and poster presentations. Abstracts received by 1st May 2016 will be included in the program brochure.
Applications and Additional Information
Please visit here the course website.