Ikerbasque Research Positions 2015
15 Contract Positions for postdoctoral researchers, within any of the Basque Research Institutions
5 years contract in Universities, BERC – Basque Excellence Research Centres, CIC – Cooperative Research Centres, Biomedical institutions and Technology Corporations, among others.
DEADLINE: 15th April 2015, 13:00 CET
These Fellowships are intended to offer young promising researchers a track towards a PI role and independent research.
- The applicants must have their PhD completed between 1/1/2005 and 31/12/2012. This eligibility period will be extended under special circumstances such as maternity.
- During the initial years of the Fellowships, the research outcome of host research groups should be increased with fellow’s work and he/she should be able to acquire the necessary skills for a research leader role.
- Support letter from the PI or scientific coordinator of the host institution/department/group is mandatory. Please check this point with the institution.
- Researchers with a permanent position in the Basque Country are not eligible under this call.
- Candidates can only apply to one of the annual Ikerbasque calls, Research Professors or Research Fellows.
- This call is cofinanced by the 7th Framework Programme of the European Commision; at least 75% of the positions will be awarded to candidates who meet the Marie Curie international mobility criteria, meaning the applicant has not lived, worked or studied in Spain for more than 12 months out of the three years immediately prior to the time of application.